Job Title: Experienced Class A Truck Driver
Department: Service Department
Reports To: Service Supervisor Supervises: N/A
Summary: Transports a variety of customer and dealer-owned AG equipment safely. Performs basic truck repairs, and maintenance. Acts independently utilizing a transport scheduling software tool. Requires some direction or guidance from the Service Supervisor or Service Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Safely transports equipment to and from customer, manufacturer or dealership locations according to the priority .
2) Utilizes our transport software to efficiently manage and coordinate loads.
3) Provides detailed documentation of loads, billing and regulatory purposes for all loads.
4) Performs basic truck or trailer repairs as identified or those assigned by the Service Supervisor or Service Manager.
5) Provides excellent customer service to all internal and external customers and communicates clearly regarding the timing of deliveries..
6) Supports a safe work environment by maintaining the condition of the transport equipment, tools, and chains/binders. Communicates safety hazards with the appropriate level of management.
Other Job Functions:
Skills and Qualifications:
Do you think you'd be a good fit for this position? Fill out the form below to submit your application!