Special Package Price of $19,950+ Tax & Delivery
- 3025D Compact Utility Tractor w/ Gear-Driven Transmission
- 300E Loader w/ lift capacity of 1,186lbs & 84” lift height
- Frontier BB2060 a 60” Box Blade Multi-tool
0% APR fixed rate for 60 months1
- 0% APR fixed rate for 60 months1 OR
- 1.9% APR fixed rate for 72 months2
- Save $1,000
- Offer available 03 May 2021
The 3D Tractors are available with a gear drive transmission with eight speeds in both forward and reverse directions . It includes a drivetrain built with heavy-duty components, similar to those used in some John Deere utility tractors. These components ensure a rugged and durable machine.
- The spiral bevel gear of the 3D machine is larger in diameter than comparable tractors.
Column-mounted forward and reverse lever for increased efficiency and comfort when changing directions.
Fender-mounted gear shift lever for more comfortable shifting
SAFETY FEATURES OF THE 3D SERIES TRACTORS INCLUDE:
The tractor will only start with the forward/reverse and range levers in neutral.
The engine will shut off if the operator leaves the seat unless the forward/reverse and range levers are in neutral.
The engine will shut off if the operator leaves the seat and the power take-off (PTO) is engaged.
- Contoured, comfortable seat enhances operator comfort.
- Seat position adjusts fore and aft
- Seat flips forward for protection from the elements
- Flat operator platform provides for easy entry to/exit from the tractor.
- Folding Roll-Gard™ rollover protective structure (ROPS) and retractable seat belt increase operator safety.
Operator presence system:
- If the operator leaves the seat when the forward/reverse and range lever are in gear, the engine shuts down.
- If the operator leaves the seat when the power take-off (PTO) is engaged, the engine shuts down.