Job Title: Front Parts Counter Sales Person
Location: All Locations
Reports To: Parts Manager
- Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Records sales and/or counter transactions with company operating system (ASPEN).
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
- Maintains condition of department inventory, tools and equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1year of experience performing parts department operations
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in such
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- Fork lift license preferred
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
Do you think you'd be a good fit for this position? Fill out the job application form below!